Sunday 16 August 2015

Disappointment...

Feeling a bit of disappointment this month... Our site supervisor had told us we should be starting brick laying the week of the 10th August. When I drove past on the Wednesday and didn't see any changes, I called the area manager (site supervisor was on leave), and his response was "hopefully" the first week of September, which he said will then have us at 3 weeks behind schedule. 

I get there is a brick layer shortage at the moment, but what really ticked me off is seeing another person building with Clarendon who's frames went up 2 weeks after ours already has about 5 rows of bricks laid!! I would have thought there would be some kind of order as to who gets which trades first; as in person to reach certain stages first gets them first, but no.... Not happy!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment